Invigorate Essential Oil Blend
Essential Oil Blend for Energy
Put some pep back in your step. This smooth and invigorating essential oil blend of frankincense, eucalyptus, and rosemary will both brightenupand spikethe senses; morning, day, or night.
0.5 fl oz / 15ml
Frankincense – Frankincense is a perfect essential oil for stress relief. It’s the original purifying incense of the Middle East, Europe, and beyond— and it’ll make you forget all about smudge sticks. Frankincense’s aromas are perceived as both ritually tranquilizing and soothingly sanctifying for one’s airspace and home. One thing’s for sure: its essence is both undeniably stimulating and relaxing in one. There’s no better herbal companion to help waken the senses while keeping you calm and focused at the same time.
Eucalyptus –Everything about this graceful Outback tree emulates cleansing serenity, and Eucalyptus essential oil is perfect for purification. In studies, eucalyptus acts like an antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial— proof of the cleansing powers at its core. And yet, its wafting fragrances also evoke strong impressions of the plant’s purifying potential. Eucalyptus stimulates and invigorates, too; a single whiff opens your breathing and boosts blood flow. Treat every scent like a “reset” button: washing senses clean so you can reawaken, restore, and refocus anew.
Rosemary – This culinary herb also goes by the name “herb of remembrance,” a gentle callback to its memory-boosting abilities, and Rosemary essential oil is perfect in this invigorating blend. Once upon a time, smudging with rosemary gave sage a run for its money. Today, rosemary dazzles and sharpens the mind for many of us still—and it’s no fairy tale. Studies reveal that it stimulates and reinvigorates by increasing circulation and improving cognition, focus, and mental wakefulness. Give rosemary your tired and your weary— she’ll be sure to wake them up with her enchanting aromas.
Need just a little pick-me-up? Our essential oil is perfect for energy. Pulling an all-nighter, or maybe just quitting the caffeine again? No need to feel depleted— feel energized. Place 10 - 15 drops of Invigorate essential oil into your diffuser for best results.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or nursing, contact your health practitioner before using. Some essential oils may promote sunburn.
Good To Know
A few Dos & Don'ts of the Invigorate Essential Oils
- Do dilute our essential oils for energy. Nebulizing diffusers don’t require dilution, but regular use in diffusers and use in custom blends or cleaning/body care products require water dilution or a carrier oil.
- Don’t use certain essential oils on the body if you will be in/near direct sunlight. Certain citrus-based oils can amplify the possibility of sunburn, and should be avoided at times when you will be in direct sunlight.
- Do carefully consider which blends or oils will be best for you. Do you have migraines? Blends with lavender might be best. Do you have a cold? Blends with eucalyptus might be best. There are plenty of varieties of oils, and we carry specialized blends that serve many purposes.
- Don’t use certain essential oils while pregnant.
- Do use your diffusers regularly. Simply add 5 - 10 drops to water for the ultrasonic diffuser or 5 - 10 drops of the essential oil directly into the nebulizing diffuser for hours of aromatherapy.