Calm Essential Oil Blend
Essential Oil for Stress Relief & Peace
Calm your body & mind with our relaxing essential oil blend. Heavenly aromas from geranium, lavender, mandarin, marjoram, and frankincense help you push that “pause” button, take a breather, and restore your Zen, even on the busiest of days.
0.5 fl oz / 15ml
Geranium –This petite flower is a source of deep serenity, and not just when planted on your windowsill. Beautiful both within and without, geranium’s diffused extracted essential oil essences calm, soothe, and relax tired or frayed nerves upon each inhale. Aromatherapy experts use it often for unease and wariness, while science confirms geranium pacifies you when you’re frazzled — especially if there’s something in your schedule ahead that’s making you anxious.
Lavender –For a bit more wind in your sails, lavender is your light and loving breeze to call upon when needed. It’s the perfect botanical ally for getting yourself back in motion peacefully and purposefully: expertly balancing tranquility with motivation. Best of all, this purple flower essence quiets the mind without brain fog or grog. It’s essential oil is an ideal companion to find calm in the storm on busy days—or to help you unwind and get to sleep when it’s all over.
Mandarin –Dainty compared to sweet or blood orange, we chose mandarin’s exquisite fragrance for fruity notes, warmth, and positivity. Mandarin fruit captures what it truly means to be small yet sunny and optimistic. No matter what daunts you, these sweet and pleasant aromas help you slow down, find your center, and catch that second wind. According to research, inhaling mandarin orange’s essential oil scent can calm forms of mild anxiety and stress.
Marjoram –A pinch helps you cook, while a whiff helps you chill. Marjoram adds zesty and spicy character to our blend, at once both awakening and alleviating. Many don’t realize this tiny oregano relative has been studied for effects on anxiety. What scientists found: it could be as effective as anti-anxiety medication! It’s a wonderful thing to know every time you diffuse this essential oil blend—or the next time you’re cooking your favorite Italian dish.
Frankincense –This fragrance is famous for wrapping you up in moods at once tranquil, reassuring, and exotic. Frankincense is made from smoky resins extracted from a Middle Eastern tree species. When burnt, these release perfumed incenses believed to ward off negative forces while filling you and your space with strength, clarity, and hope. In scientific terms, this translates to frankincense essential oil helping with stress-relief and calming feelings you can call upon at any time.
Calm moments are fleeting— use this calming essential oil blend to help make every free minute your meditative temple. Place 10 - 15 drops of our Calm Essential Oil Blend into your diffuser for best results.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or nursing, contact your health practitioner before using. Some essential oils may promote sunburn.
A few Dos & Don'ts of our Calm Essential Oil Blend
- Do dilute essential oils for calming feelings. Nebulizing diffusers don’t require dilution, but regular use in diffusers and use in custom blends or cleaning/body care products require water dilution or a carrier oil.
- Don’t use certain essential oils on the body if you will be in/near direct sunlight. Certain citrus-based oils can amplify the possibility of sunburn, and should be avoided at times when you will be in direct sunlight.
- Do carefully consider which blends or oils will be best for you. Do you have migraines? Blends with lavender might be best. Do you have a cold? Blends with eucalyptus might be best. There are plenty of varieties of oils, and we carry specialized blends that serve many purposes.
- Don’t use certain essential oils while pregnant.
- Do use your diffusers regularly. Simply add 5 - 10 drops to water for the ultrasonic diffuser or 5 - 10 drops of the essential oil directly into the nebulizing diffuser for hours of aromatherapy.