Eucalyptus Sheet Set
100% Eucalyptus Lyocell Tencel Sheet Set
Our ultra cooling and soft eucalyptus sheets are like silk, but better. Each of our 100% natural eucalyptus Tencel bed sheet sets is created sustainably and with certified Oeko-Tex eucalyptus fabric. This means there are no harmful chemicals used and that all components of our eucalyptus Tencel sheet set meet strict guidelines.
Our Eucalyptus Lyocell Tencel Sheets in this luxurious sheet set are created sustainably with no harmful chemicals.
- 1x Fitted Eucalyptus Tencel Sheet. Continuous elastic hem hugs your mattress securely. Pocket size 15" and fits standard mattress up to 15" deep.
- 2x Eucalyptus Tencel Pillowcases (1x Eucalyptus Pillowcase for Twin/Twin XL sizes) featuring envelope closures keep your pillow comfortably tucked in. Our Twin, Twin XL, Full and Queen size sheet sets come with Standard size pillowcases (29"x20"). Our King and Cal King sheet sets come with King size pillowcases (36"x20")
- Eucalyptus Tencel Flat Sheet Optional.
What makes Sijo’s Eucalyptus Tencel Bedding different?
- Promotes healthier sleep: These eucalyptus sheets are antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, and cooling.
- Ultra-smooth material: Luxurious and silky soft, our eucalyptus sheet set has a smooth, cool to the touch feeling.
- Sustainably made & eco-friendly: Eucalyptus fabric requires minimal water or fertilizers, making our production process both eco-friendly and safe.
- Twin: Fitted Sheet: 39"x75"x15", Flat Sheet: 71"x104", Pillowcase: 20"x29"
- Twin XL: Fitted Sheet: 39"x80"x15", Flat Sheet: 71"x104", Pillowcase: 20"x29"
- Full: Fitted Sheet: 54"x75"x15", Flat Sheet: 92" x 104", Pillowcase: 20"x29"
- Queen: Fitted Sheet: 60"x80"x15", Flat Sheet: 92" x 104", Pillowcase: 20"x29"
- King: Fitted Sheet: 76"x80"x15", Flat Sheet: 110"x104", Pillowcase: 20"x36"
- Cal King: Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84" x 15", Flat Sheet: 110"x104", Pillowcase: 20"x36"
For more detailed size guide on each bedding piece, please check out Eucalyptus Bedding Collection Size Chart
Your Eucalyptus Tencel Lyocell Sheet Set is naturally soft, so keep it that way by washing on a gentle cycle with cold water. Tumble dry these eucalyptus sheets on low, or steam them if preferred. Can you dry clean eucalyptus Tencel sheets? Of course, but we recommend gentle hand washing whenever possible.