AiryWeight Eucalyptus Move In Bundle
Supreme softness and incomparable natural coolness. When it comes to staying cool, sleek, and light, our eucalyptus sheets are king.
Includes: 1 comforter, 2 pillows, 1 duvet cover, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases (1 pillowcase for twin and twin XL sets), 1 optional flat/top sheet
AiryWeight Cooling Eucalyptus TENCEL™ Lyocell Move In Bundle
Cooling TENCEL™ lyocell fiber
The fancy name for eucalyptus fibers—is one of the most sustainable fabrics in the game, made from the pulp of FSC & PEFC-certified eucalyptus wood. By nature, this material is cool, soft, and moisture-wicking, making it ideal for comfy sleep.
- AiryWeight Sheet and Duvet Cover: 100% TENCEL™ lyocell.
- AiryWeight Comforter: 100% TENCEL™ lyocell shell and fill.
- TempTune Comforter: TENCEL™ lyocell + cooling mica nylon blend shell, and CLIMA fiber blend fill.
- FluffBase Pillow: 100% TENCEL™ lyocell removable cover, and recycled polyester down-alternative core.
- CloudSupport Pillow: Removable cover consists of CLIMA fiber blend fill + TENCEL™ lyocell removable shell, Talalay latex foam core.
Designed in New York. Final product constructed in Shanghai.
Bedding: Machine wash on cold on a gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. For the best results long term, please avoid using fabric softeners, bleach, or washing with anything rough that could cause excess pilling, like wool dryer balls, items with zippers or Velcro or rough fabrics. Don’t forget that some pilling is normal for natural fibers! Following these tips will help reduce the risk of excess pilling.
Comforters: Dry clean recommended. Spot treat any stains.
FluffBase Pillow: We recommend washing the shell and core separately. Machine wash on cold on a gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.
CloudSupport Pillows: Machine wash the shell on cold on a gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low. Spot clean the latex foam core as needed with a mild detergent and air dry.
100% TENCEL™ Lyocell, inside and out
TENCEL™ Lyocell—the fancy name for eucalyptus fibers—is one of the most sustainable fabrics in the game, made from the pulp of FSC & PEFC-certified eucalyptus wood. By nature, this material is cool, soft, and moisture-wicking, making it ideal for comfy sleep.
Bacteria-resistant and anti-microbial
Eucalyptus fibers are super breathable, creating natural antibacterial properties that are great for sensitive skin. In addition, we add a silver ion anti-microbial treatment, which slows the spread of microorganisms like bacteria and fungi.
Naturally hypoallergenic (less sneeze, more zzz’s)
Eucalyptus fiber is naturally and uniquely hypoallergenic and resistant to dust, mites, and mold, so you can sleep without the sniffles.
Oeko-Tex 100 certified
This snazzy certification indicates that our products and all of their materials are sustainably produced and proven non-hazardous and non-toxic.
What’s cooler than sleeping well?
Real people, really amazing sleep.
AiryWeight Eucalyptus Move In Bundle
- ELElizabeth L.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingAiryWeight Eucalyptus Sheet SetRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
We love these sheets. Not only do they look good but they feel good too. My husband is a hot sleeper and says these are is favorite sheets to date. We've had them for a month now and our AC quit working the last three days. They have kept us cool at night. I'm excited to crawl into bed every night. Thank you!
- RLRyan L.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingAiryWeight Eucalyptus Sheet SetRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
Great in hot weather!
- RLRyan L.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingAiryWeight Eucalyptus Duvet CoverRated 5 out of 5 starsCool!
I use this alone as a blanket as I run quite hot while sleeping. Feels very cool to the skin and doesn't get me sweaty.