Eucalyptus Sheet Set
30-Night Risk Free Trial + Free shipping on orders over $65.
*Save an extra 10% when you create a bundle by adding a Eucalyptus Duvet Cover.
Our ultra cooling and soft eucalyptus sheets feel like silk, but better. Each of our 100% TENCEL™ lyocell sheet sets is created using sustainable materials that are certified by Oeko-Tex. This means there are no harmful chemicals used and that all components of our sheet set meet strict guidelines.
TENCEL™ Lyocell Bed Sheets
- 1x Fitted Sheet. Continuous elastic hem hugs your mattress securely. Pocket size 15" and fits standard mattress up to 15" deep.
- 2x Pillowcases (1x Pillowcase for Twin/Twin XL sizes) featuring envelope closures keep your pillow comfortably tucked in. Our Twin, Twin XL, Full and Queen size sheet sets come with Standard size pillowcases (29"x20"). Our King and Cal King sheet sets come with King size pillowcases (36"x20")
- 1x Flat Sheet Optional.
What makes Sijo’s Eucalyptus Bedding different?
- Promotes healthier sleep: These sheets are antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, and cooling.
- Ultra-smooth material: Luxurious and silky soft, our Eucalyptus Sheet Set has a smooth, cool to the touch feeling.
- Sustainably made & eco-friendly: TENCEL™ lyocell fabric requires minimal water or fertilizers, making our production process both eco-friendly and safe.
Twin: Fitted 39"x75"x15", Flat 71"x104", Pillowcase 20"x29".
Twin XL: Fitted 39"x80"x15", Flat 71"x104", Pillowcase 20"x29".
Full: Fitted 54"x75"x15", Flat 92" x 104", Pillowcase 20"x29".
Queen: Fitted 60"x80"x15", Flat 92" x 104", Pillowcase 20"x29".
King: Fitted 76"x80"x15", Flat 110"x104", Pillowcase 20"x36".
Cal King: Fitted 72" x 84" x 15", Flat 110"x104", Pillowcase 20"x36"
For more detailed size guide on each bedding piece, please check out Eucalyptus Bedding Collection Size Chart
Your Sijo Eucalyptus Sheet Set is naturally soft, so keep it that way by washing on a gentle cycle with cold water. Tumble dry these eucalyptus sheets on low, or steam them if preferred. Can you dry clean these sheets? Of course, but we recommend gentle washing cycles whenever possible.