French Linen Bedding Bundle
French Linen Bedding: Sheet & Duvet Cover Set
This bundle includes a sheet set and duvet cover in your choice of color & size.
*Please note that our duvet cover is not a comforter, nor does it come with an insert at this time. It is sometimes pictured with an insert to show how the bedding may look when filled with the duvet insert or comforter of your choice.
French Linen Bedding: Sheets & Duvet Cover Set
Customize your sheet set and duvet cover bundle and save 10%.
Our French Linen Bundle includes:
- 1x Fitted Linen Sheet. Continuous elastic hem hugs your mattress securely. Pocket size 15" and fits standard mattress up to 14" deep.
- 2x Linen Pillowcases featuring envelope closures keep your pillow comfortably tucked in. Our Full and Queen size sheet sets come with Standard size pillowcases (29"x20"). Our King and Cal King sheet sets come with King size pillowcases (36"x20")
- 1x Linen Flat Sheet - Optional.
- 1x Linen Duvet Cover (please note that this does not include the duvet insert/comforter)
Luxurious French Flax Linen
- Stone-washed Softness: Our linen fabric is stone washed for lived-in softness and comfort, and only get better and softer with time and washing.
- Small-batch Sourcing: The flax for our linen sheets is sourced in the Normandy region of France in small batches, meaning you're getting the best quality linen sheets possible.
- Sustainable Materials: Because French flax requires minimal water, it is more eco-friendly to produce than other fabrics and materials.
OEKO-Tex certified material Naturally dyed and free of harsh and harmful chemicals, sourced in small batches from France and constructed in China.
Gentle machine wash our French linen sheets with cold water, tumble dry on low, steam if preferred. If you hand wash, ensure that you completely rinse detergent or soap to keep the sheets fresh. Our French Linen sheet set may also be dry cleaned.
Good To Know
Linen is one of the world's oldest and most prized fabrics. Generations before us have known and appreciated the qualities of linen. It was once used as a currency in ancient Egypt! If you can wash your sheets on a low temperature and line dry the sheets, then our linen will last you decades.
French Linen Bedding Bundle
- SDSara D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsso beautiful, so comfortable!
I got the forest color of the french linen sheet and the color is gorgeous!! the sheets feel great right from the start. I've had trouble sleeping before if I get too hot, but these sheets are so breathable and comfortable.Was this helpful?
- JMjoanna m.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsLove these!
Super soft and love the colorWas this helpful?
- MSMichelle S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsSofter with every wash
I love tucking into these every night. They feel softer with every wash while still maintaining structure. I will be getting a set for every bed!Was this helpful?