LuxeWeave Linen Sham Set
Rest your head on something scrumptious. Our classic stone-washed linen shams are at once soft and substantial, with a border detail that makes themthatmuch more luxe to look at.
*Includes: 2 shams
100% small-batch sourced French flax linen
Linen is a breathable natural fiber made from flax stalks. Each small batch of hand-crafted linen yarn is sourced from Normandy, France, a region known for producing some of the best linen in the world; it's supremely durable fabric and gets luxuriously soft over time.
Stone-washed, so it’s soft from the jump
Raw linen takes time to soften to the luxurious state it's known for, but we stone wash ours (tumble-wash it with stones), meaning it arrives to you already-soft, and then continues to soften with time.
Sustainably made with minimal water
By nature, flax is a resilient plant and can grow using far less water than cotton; it also is more durable and requires less frequent washing, saving water both in production and over time.
Oeko-Tex 100 certified
This snazzy certification indicates that our products and all of their materials are sustainably produced and proven non-hazardous and non-toxic.
Luxurious French Flax Linen
- Stone-washed Softness: Our linen fabric is stone washed for lived-in softness and comfort, and only get better and softer with time and washing.
- Small-batch Sourcing: The flax for our linen sheets is sourced in the Normandy region of France in small batches, meaning you're getting the best quality linen sheets possible.
- Sustainable Materials: Because French flax requires minimal water, it is more eco-friendly to produce than other fabrics and materials.
OEKO-Tex certified material Naturally dyed and free of harsh and harmful chemicals, sourced in small batches from France and constructed in China.
LuxeWeave Linen Sham Set
- IBIda B.Verified Buyer21 hours agoReviewingLuxeWeave Linen Sheet Set - Final SaleRated 5 starsLovely sheets!
They are beautiful sheets! Nice and crisp. They fit the bed well and are cozy. I’m loving Sijo linen sheets!Was this helpful?
- GLGrace L.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingLuxeWeave Linen Sheet Set - Final SaleRated 5 starsBeautiful sheets
Love these new linen sheets! The color and slight texture are what I hoped for, and linen is such a nice fabric during the hot spring/summer months. I've tried a few different brands of linen sheets over the years, and these were more affordable and feel just as luxurious. (I've only had them for a few weeks now, so can't say anything about how well they last over multiple washes/years,)Was this helpful?
- MBMargaret B.Verified Buyer6 days agoReviewingLuxeWeave Linen Sham SetRated 5 starsReally soft and classy
Perfect simple shams that look really nice and are very soft. Much softer than other linen products I've had.Was this helpful?