French Linen Sheet Set
The French linen used for our linen sheet set is the ultimate luxury. Sourced in small batches directly from France, our linen sheets are mindfully designed and created, and we work to ensure that our process is environmentally friendly. Even better… our 100% linen sheet set is stonewashed for lived-in softness, and it only gets more comfortable with time!
*Save 20% when you create a bundle by adding a French Linen Duvet Cover!
All of our linen sheets are woven from natural French flax fabric for a luxurious feel. Our signature 100% Linen Sheet Set includes:
- 1x Fitted Linen Sheet. Continuous elastic hem hugs your mattress securely. Pocket size 15" and fits standard mattress up to 15" deep.
- 2x French Linen Pillowcases. Our Full and Queen size sheet sets come with Standard size pillowcases (29"x20"). Our King and Cal King sheet sets come with King size pillowcases (36"x20")
- Optional Luxury Linen Flat Sheet
What differentiates our Linen Sheets?
- Stone-washed Softness: Our linen sheets begin soft because of our stone-washing process, and only get better and softer with time and washing.
- Small-batch Sourcing: The flax for our linen sheets is sourced in the Normandy region of France in small batches, meaning you're getting the best quality linen sheets possible.
- Sustainable Materials: Because French flax requires minimal water, it is more eco-friendly to produce than other fabrics and materials.
- Full: Fitted Sheet: 54"x75"x15", Flat Sheet: 92" x 104", Pillowcase: 20"x29"
- Queen: Fitted Sheet: 60"x80"x15", Flat Sheet: 92" x 104", Pillowcase: 20"x29"
- King: Fitted Sheet: 76"x80"x15", Flat Sheet: 110"x104", Pillowcase: 20"x36"
- Cal King: Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84" x 15", Flat Sheet: 110"x104", Pillowcase: 20"x36"
For more detailed size guide on each bedding piece, please check out French Linen Bedding Collection Size Chart
The easiest way to keep your new French Linen Sheets fresh is by hand wash, or machine wash with cold water. Completely rinse any soap or detergent from your French Linen to keep them incredibly soft. If you use a washing machine, use a gentle machine wash setting, tumble dry on low, or steam if preferred. Our 100% French Linen Sheet Set may also be dry cleaned.
Elevate Your Experience
French Linen Bundle
French Linen Duvet Cover
Creating linen fabric from the raw materials can be a time and labor intensive process, as this is a high quality, long fiber material. In order to fairly compensate all those involved in the farming and responsible manufacturing of our linen, the cost of the final product goes up higher than some other materials. But, with the price comes an extremely durable, high quality product.
Yes! Linen sheets are made from a high quality raw material, and feature superior weight and softness when compared with some other materials.
Markers of quality linen sheets include the GSM measurement, or grams per square meter, which denotes weight (ours is between 175-180). Durability, the sourcing of raw materials, and the manufacturing process can also show if linen sheets are of good or high quality.
While many customers prefer to wash their new bedding before use, it is up to personal preference. We personally recommend washing them before first use once you've confirmed the color and texture are suitable for you.
Sheets should be washed fairly frequently, and we suggest washing them once a week. If you're not a warm sleeper or don't sweat during sleep, you may be able to wash them every two weeks.
When well taken care of, our linen sheets can last decades.
Linen sheets are absolutely worth the price. While this material is slightly less traditional in bedding and may not be for everyone, they are a high quality material that softens with time and feels absolutely luxurious.