With a little help of Ashley, a SIJO Instagram partner, we've got a quick and simple how-to video for you.
Looking for a step-by-step guide? Read on:
- Begin with your duvet cover inside out. Check to see that the snaps and ties at each corner are exposed.
- Lay your duvet insert/comforter on top of the inside out duvet cover.
- Ensure the insert/comforter edges line up with the edges and corners of the duvet cover.
- Snap or tie the duvet cover elements into the loops of the duvet insert/comforter on the corners and sides.
- Reach into the opening of the duvet cover until you can grab the bottom most corners of the attached insert/comforter and duvet cover.
- Pull these corners up toward your body , essentially turning it rightside out, until the duvet cover is no longer inside out.
- Shake and adjust until the insert/comforter is evenly distributed inside the duvet cover.
- Secure the buttons and enjoy cozy sleep!
Would you like more tutorials from us? Let us know on social @sijohome.
Shop related products