Eucalyptus Move In Bundle
Customize your Eucalyptus Move-In Bundle with your choice of bedding basics from either our breathable, cool-to-the-touch Eucalyptus Collection or temperature regulating CLIMA Collection.
- 1x Eucalyptus Sheet Set (includes 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillow cases, optional flat sheet)
- 1x Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
- 1x Comforter (Choose Eucalyptus or CLIMA)
- 2x Pillows (Choose Eucalyptus or CLIMA)
Cooling TENCEL™ Lyocell Fiber
We use Lyocell as a carrier for most of our textile products, as its production is certified, environmentally sustainable, and less wasteful than conventional cotton or synthetics. Treating it with our custom textile finishing technology enhances the natural softness, imparting a luxurious feel and sheen with a silk-like slip. Breathable, hypoallergenic, cool to the touch, anti-static, OEKO-TEX certified and skin and hair-friendly. It's practically perfect for our purposes.
- Eucalyptus Textiles: 100% TENCEL™ lyocell made from a blend of sustainably farmed eucalyptus and other wood sources.
- Eucalyptus Comforter: 100% TENCEL™ lyocell fibers.
- Eucalyptus Pillow: Removable TENCEL™ lyocell quilted cover + recycled polyester core.
- CLIMA Comforter: TENCEL™ lyocell + Mica nylon blend shell, temperature-regulating CLIMA fiber blend fill.
- CLIMA Pillow: Removable cover consists of temperature-regulating Clima Fiber blend fill + TENCEL™ lyocell shell, Talalay Latex Core.
Designed in New York. Final product constructed in Shanghai.
Textiles: Take proper care of your new TENCEL™ Lyocell Sheet Set and Duvet Cover by washing on a gentle cycle, or hand-washing. You can then hang-dry, tumble dry on low, or have them steamed. You may also decide to dry clean your sheets and duvet cover as needed, but try to avoid doing this often.
Eucalyptus and CLIMA Comforters: Dry clean recommended. Spot treat any stains. To machine wash, use delicate wash cycles with gentle detergent. Tumble-dry on low, or air dry if preferred. Follow drying cycles by fluffing the insert/comforter.
Eucalyptus Down Alternative Pillows: We recommend washing the pillow cover and core separately. Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.
CLIMA Latex Pillows: Machine wash your CLIMA pillow shell separately on a cool, gentle cycle. This can be tumble dried on low, and should be removed promptly after drying. Please wash with like colors, and avoid washing with items that include zippers, rough materials, or strong/harsh snaps. Please do not bleach, dry clean or iron. To keep your latex pillow core in top shape, spot clean as needed with a mild detergent, and let air dry.
Eucalyptus Move In Bundle
- PJParisa J.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsLove!
I could only afford the duvet cover and NEED everything else!!!!Was this helpful?
- ADAnnamarie D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsEucalyptus sheet
My daughter recently bought these sheets and was telling me how soft and comfortable they were , I decided to order them for myself. You will not be disappointed!!Was this helpful?
- ECEmily C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsLove
So comfortable! I got these with the matching duvet cover, providing an elegant, old Hollywood feel. I've also purchased their Eucalyptus sheets in the green color (forgot the formal name). I'm a fan of their products! :)Was this helpful?